Sunday, 18 June 2006
Here are some of my favorite movie quotes from some of my favorite movies.
10. "Get busy livin' or get busy dyin'" - Morgan Freeman in The Shawshank Redemption.
9. "Goodness is something to be chosen. When a man cannot choose he ceases to be a man." - Godfrey Quigley (Prison Chaplin) in A Clockwork Orange.
8. "We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off." - Brad Pitt in Fight Club.
7. "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tanhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain. Time to die." - Rutger Hauer in Blade Runner.
6. "Every man dies but not every man really lives." - Mel Gibson in Braveheart.
5. "You shouldn't take life too seriously. You'll never get out alive." - Ryan Reynolds in Van Wilder.
4. "Nonsense, I have not yet begun to defile myself." - Val Kilmer in Tombstone.
3. "You make me want to be a better man." - Jack Nicholson in As Good As It Gets.
2. "For what we are about to see next, we must enter quietly into the realm of genius!" - Gene Wilder in Young Frankenstein.
1. "Truth is for suckers, Johnny Boy." - Charlie Sheen in Being John Malkovitch.
Bonus Quote: "It ain't easy having pals." - Casey Siemaszko in Young Guns.